If you are new to the web, you need to know process you have to go through to get a web site established.
1. Register a domain name, this is the www.yourcompanyname. (co.uk, or com, or biz, etc)
2. The domain name needs to be put somewhere, hosted, by an Internet Service Provider
3. You need to build the site, this is the style, content (words and graphics) that you want to use to represent your business or organisation
4. Once the site is built and loaded under your domain name onto the ISP site, then you are visible to the world. It is important to keep your site up to date, so regular maintenance is key to keeping your site of interest to your clients and prospects
5. Get the analytics working so you can see who is looking at your website
G2web can take care of all of these stages, working with you to ensure that your web site is just how you want it. To discuss this process in more detail contact us directly via email or phone. Let us take the work out of the web for you and allow you to focus on your business.
Contact me to find out where we can start
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +44 (0) 7710 709547